The Fashion Trade Show for Brands in Asia
THE HUB is a curated, invitation only branded fashion trade show that will take place from the 28th to 30th of August 2013 in Hong Kong, the geographic and business centre of Asia.
THE HUB will be held at the Asia World Expo, a purpose built professional venue less than 30 minutes from all the main business areas of the city.
THE HUB is an event specifically designed to allow you to find the right partners and customers to make your brand a winner in Asia, the world’s primary growth market.
THE HUB is the nucleus, the connector, the destination where the branded fashion industry comes together twice a year to develop business and networks throughout Asia.
It is the business focused and creatively driven fashion trade show that Asia has been waiting for.
THE HUB is specifically designed to cater to the prevalent Asian fashion business model, led by mono-brand retail, as well as bringing in key buyers from independent boutiques, department stores and retail chains from across the region. This will ensure you, as a brand, will engage with the decision makers and regional partners who can help make your brand a success in the most dynamic, fastest growing region in the world.
Asia is the Worlds largest growth market for Fashion and Brands
Asia is on the cusp of a massive wave of growth as the biggest explosion of middle class consumers in world history emerges and seeks opportunities to express their individuality. Consumer awareness of brands and young fashion is growing at a rapid rate further fuelled by media and social
network driven fashion education. We are seeing the consumer desire for the challenging, the innovative and the dynamic. Existing local brands are failing to satisfy the newly informed individuals who are looking to create their own identity through embracing international brands. These consumers are seeking their own fashion thrill, to look good and create their own identity.
The time is now for international brands to be part of this movement and being a part of THE HUB you will meet the people who can make this happen for your brand.
- Richard Hobbs- Co founder. Owner and operator of a number of premium denim and sportswear labels. Located in Hong Kong since 1989.
- Peter Caplowe- Co founder. Serial entrepreneur who originally launched the Evisu brand in to the International luxury denim arena.
- Clarence Hui- China Marketing. Launched and operated a number of international denim and sportswear labels in China. Including Diesel, G-Star and Timberland
- Simon Birch- Creative Director. Renowned Hong Kong Based artist working in oil, film and large scale installations
- Michael Leow- Sales Director. Owner of Creative Trends, Asia’s premier fashion forecasting service provider
- Maurice Maghnagi- Hong Kong and Taiwan Marketing. Partner and operator of a number of retail and distribution businesses in the Asian region
- Bhavini Raval- Creative Consultant. Creative educator and communicator working in the media, education, fashion and corporate sectors
- CF Leong- China Media. Consultant to a number of influential media and TV channels in mainland China
- Henry Chow- Partner. Owner of Precision Textiles. A denim manufacturing group servicing brands on a global scale
- Bespoke- Stand and Event Design & BuildAsia’s leading fashion event management and design company, a division of Pico
- Dennis Lo Designs- Web Design & development. Online and digital media services www.dennislo.com
- Eventique & Co - Passionate and resourceful international trade show consultancy, specialized in the A-Z of exhibition planning and marketing.
THE HUB is a project of Entrepot Asia, a company based in Hong Kong who’s founders and principals have decades of experience in owning, managing and distributing fashion brands on a global scale and have extensive connections throughout Asia at all levels of the fashion business.
If you are interested in participating as an exhibitor at THE HUB please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective visitors should contact email@example.com.
Sign up for our newsletter here.
All © Entrepot Asia, a division of Times Investments Ltd, Room 4, 5th Floor Eastern Harbour Centre, 28 Hoi Chak Street, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong