We are now taking bookings from potential exhibitors who were not part of the 1st edition of THE HUB. We will be growing from 100 brands exhibiting at the first edition to 150 in the 2nd. Priority will be given to our 1st time exhibitors, so if you are a new brand it is important to get your application forms in quickly.
To apply, there are two options. You can either email email@example.com and we will send you the application form, or you can access our Exhibitor Dropbox and download the necessary information as well as a full review of the 1st Edition of THE HUB.
To learn more about THE HUB, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you in February.
—–WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY—–
THE HUB’s first showing in Hong Kong came with great anticipation, as an international all-star fashion cast descended on the city. Here is what a few of our visitors had to say:
- “[We] had a fantastic show, and it was great to be part of the inaugural event. Truly great organization and a show that really connected with the region and all it has to offer. We look forward to the next one.” – Alex Eskeland, CEO of Swims
- “THE HUB was as good or better in terms of brands present and organization than many of the equivalent shows we visit around the world… We will continue to visit selected international shows but going forward THE HUB will certainly allow us to reduce our travel overheads.” – Ewing Cheng, Co‐Owner of Delstore, one of Hong Kong’s leading independent boutiques
- “I was surprised how well THE HUB was organized for its first edition. As a distributor, we closed very nice deals with retailers in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan… Congratulations to the team and we will be back for next edition.” – Arnault Castel, founder of Kapok Boutiques.
Notable buyers present at our last showing included:
- Hong Kong ‐ Harvey Nichols, Li & Fung Brands, Sogo, Bauhaus, Bluebell, Delstore, Electric Sekki, I.T. Group, The Armoury, Liger, D‐Mop, Swire Resources.
- China ‐ Lane Crawford, Shine, MRKT.
- South East Asia ‐ Richemont, Club 21, Primer Group, Scythe, PT Warner Mardikha, Swag, Secret Service.
- Macau ‐ Mr Stockman.
- Japan & South Korea - Roundabout, Onward Kashiyama, Seibu, Beams, Itochu.
A wide range of influential media also attended the event including: South China Morning Post, WGSN, Reuters, Tao Magazine, FashionOne, Apple Daily, Drapers, Sportswear International and Senken Shimbun.